Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Summer in MTL!!!


Not much of a vacation, but my boyfriend never went to Montreal so it was more a vacation for him then for me., but it was a nice week to get away from work, stress and just hang out with the family. We got really lucky, because all week they said it was going to rain and it did not rain once. It was sunshine all week!

We took public transit to Downtown Montreal, got off at Sainte-Catherine Street and Atwater, walked from there to the Montreal Old Port, ate and walked some more. We also went to the water park with my sisters, my sister's boyfriend and my younger cousin. :( Sorry couldn't take any pictures. My camera would've gotten wet and I was having too much fun to take any lol. At the end of the week, we had a big family and friends get together for my sister who was leaving for the States. Now I have to plan many many trips to Boston for basketball games. GO HUSKIES!

I Leave you with pictures of one of my favorite outfits that I got from Urban Outfitters...at a discount... ;)

Hope you had a fun Wednesday!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment